Vibrant Cleanse is a powdered organic formula of Grade B Maple Syrup, Lemon and Cayenne Pepper taken as part of the Master Cleanse which is a 3-12 day fasting cleanse where one drinks 6-8 glasses of Vibrant Cleanse a day. Vibrant Cleanse provides sustenance without cellular stress, so that each cell of the body can efficiently rid itself of metabolic waste, toxic foreign elements and accumulated environmental toxins. The chemical changes and cleansing have a way of removing cravings and many probable deficiencies. As a result the desire for the unnatural types of stimulants and depressants disappear. The Master Cleanse helps break many habit forming devitalizing elements of modern living – coffee, tea and various cola drinks, lose their appeal.
Here are some helpful hints for those of you thinking about doing a Vibrant cleanse:
- MIND SET -Make sure you are in the right frame of mind and make the commitment to yourself to stick to the cleanse before you start, because during the cleanse it may get tough and you may want to quit.
- CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE– social occasions are difficult and tempting and if your body detoxes heavily you will not feel up to going out.
- LIVER SUPPORT – The liver regulates most chemical levels in the blood and excretes a product called bile, which helps carry away waste products from the liver. All the blood leaving the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. The liver processes this blood and breaks down the nutrients and drugs into forms that are easier to use for the rest of the body. More than 500 vital functions have been identified with the liver. EVERYONE needs to cleanse and support their liver, whether you drink alcohol or not. Make sure you take natural liver support supplements such as Liquorice and Dandelion tinctures to help your liver function optimally and to avoid the buildup of toxins – especially during the Vibrant cleanse. This is very important as your liver may not be able to cope with the amount of toxins your body is trying to get rid of as a result of the cleanse.
- WATER – drink lots of water – at least 2 litres of pure water a day.
- DETOXING – remember that the worse you feel the more you need it! Your body is getting rid of all the toxins and as a result you may experience some detox symptoms. Detox symptoms may include: headaches, lethargy, temporary muscle aches, mucus or other discharge, a coated, pasty tongue, flu-like symptoms, irritability, difficulty sleeping, weakness, cravings, nausea, constipation, diarrhea and/or gas.
- LYMPH – the main function of the lymphatic system is to collect and transport tissue fluids from the intercellular spaces in all the tissues of the body, back to the veins in the blood system.It is vital that your lymph is kept clear especially during your detox. Get a rebounderand jump for 2 minutes at least 3 times a day (reboundsa.co.za or contact Natural Vibrance), go to yoga or a qualified lymphatic drainage therapistBUT most importantly drink lots of WATER
- DISTRACT YOURSELF – read a good book, watch a new series, go for a long walk, go to yoga, do whatever you enjoy doing that will help keep you distracted from food.
- EXERCISE – it is possible to exercise and maintain daily function whilst on Vibrant Cleanse. We are able to utilise and assimilate a large amount of our protein needs using the elements available in our body, therefore even athletes can continue to train whilst on the cleanse.
- SUPPORT – make sure you have a support system around you whether it is a partner, family member or friend. Having someone to lean on during the Vibrant Cleanse is a big help.
- POST CLEANSE – Stick to the post cleanse diet as directed on the Vibrant Cleanse tub. It is very important to ease yourself back on to food, your digestive system has just had a complete break so don not overload it with heavy foods (meat, dairy, nuts, eggs) as this may result in severe cramping or toxic shock undoing all the good that you have just done. Overloading the body too quickly too soon may lead to unwanted weight gain.