Cran Naturelle™ is made from certified organic, non-GMO whole cranberry — the complete fruit, juice, seeds and skin. Unlike other cranberry supplements, Cran Naturelle™ contains the full synergistic spectrum of the whole cranberry and is not just an extract.
The distribution of OPCs in cranberry fruit is very similar to that found in grapeseed, pomegranate and pine bark extracts. Polyphenols in cranberry and in Cran Naturelle™, are known to inhibit elastase and collagenase enzymes while tightening (condensing) collagen bonds in the epithelial lining of blood vessels. This effect makes the lining of arteries and vessels more resistant to oxidative damage that may result in fissures or other lesions.
In addition, Cran Naturelle™ is a rich source of polyphenols with all the antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and tissue repair properties we have come to recognize from similar extracts of pine bark, grape seed, and pomegranate.
Cran Naturelle™ is a superb free radical scavenger.
Cran Naturelle™ has been shown to support healthy urinary tract function, and is a great source of vitamin C complex factors. It is a fine, broad range antioxidant with cardiovascular and anti-aging benefits as well.
Available in bottles of 60 two-piece gelatin capsules, 500 mg. Cran Naturelle™ per capsule
Statistics show that 30% of women will have some sort of urinary tract infection this year. Half the women in the world will have had a urinary tract infection (UTI) by the age of thirty. Although women are more prone to this affliction, men are by no means immune.
Cranberry supports bladder health.
The nutritional factors in 500 mg. of Cran Naturelle™ are stronger than those in 10 oz. of cranberry juice cocktail.
Cran Naturelle™ has been shown to nutritionally support healthy urinary tract function by inhibiting the ability of E. coli bacteria to adhere to the linings of the urinary tract in test conducted at Rutgers University.
The antibacterial and healing properties of cranberry lie in the rich polyphenol content of condensed tannins and smaller OPCs. Cranberries are used to treat blood disorders, liver problems, and cancer. OPCs and anthocyanidins in cranberry and other plants promote liver health, while certain organic acids (i.e. ellagic acid) and OPCs kill off tumour cells.
Bio-active components in cranberries are known to reduce malignant tumours, and retard aging, for the cranberry is a potent antioxidant. Earlier studies had shown that 300ml of cranberry juice cocktail has a positive effect on maintaining a healthy urinary tract.
American Indians used cranberries as a preparation for dressing wounds. The benefit, we know now, lay in the abundant polyphenol content including condensed tannins and smaller OPCs. Colonial sailors used cranberries to prevent scurvy. Cranberries succeeded due to their rich content of vitamin C and vitamin P constituents (i.e. polyphenols and organic acids). The cranberry is a rich antioxidant.
The distribution of OPCs in cranberry fruit is very similar to that found in grape seed and pine bark extracts. In Cran-Naturelle®, the OPCs are concentrated to exceed the potency of pine bark extracts (60%) and match the finest grape seed extracts.
WHY CHOOSE CRAN-nATURELLE®
- It is the world’s first nutraceutical cranberry product clinically-tested by urologists and found to be effective in reducing the onset of urinary tract infections.
- It helps prevent colonization of bacteria in the bladder. Cran-Naturelle® is bio-engineered to have unique potency against E. coli and other gram-negative bacteria that cause UTIs.
- There are no known side effects or contra-indications if used along with drugs.
- It ingredients are known to reduce malignant tumours and retard ageing.
- It can be used to treat blood disorders and liver problems
- Cran-Max® is a better free radical scavenger than Vitamin E or cranberry juice.
- Ellagic acid is a highly significant component of Cran-Max®. One 500 mg. capsule of Cran-Max® should deliver at least 8.5 milligrams of ellagic acid.
- 500 mg of Cran Naturelle™ is equivalent to a minimum of 18,500 mg (18.5 grams) of whole cranberry.
- Cran Naturelle™ is a minimum 37:1 concentrate of whole cranberry.
- Cran Naturelle™ has a guaranteed minimum of 10% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs)
- Cran Naturelle™ capsules contain no fillers, additives or excipients of any kind.
- The capsules are Plantcaps™ vegetable capsules made from fermented tapioca starch.
- Cran Naturelle™ powder and capsules are verified non-GMO, non-dairy, gluten-free, soy- free, preservative-free, and vegetarian/vegan friendlyCran Naturelle™ contains all of the nutritional factors present in whole cranberry. It is a rich source of polyphenols with all the antioxidant, anti-aging, and tissue repair properties we have come to recognize from similar extracts of pine bark, grape seed, and pomegranate.
Note: Ellagic acid kills cancer cells outright and has therapeutic value at dosages as low as 8 mg per day.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) or two (2) Cran-Naturelle® capsules per day. If two (2) capsules are used, take the second 12 hours after the first.
Recommended dosage of Cran-Naturelle® is:
- (A) For patients with normal bladders: just one capsule a day;
- (B) For patients with neurogenic bladders: two capsules a day.
*Please be aware that the above dosages are RDA recommended amounts. For more personalized doses and effective combinations – please consult your health consultant or medical Doctor.