FACTS ABOUT U.T.I’s:
- U.T.I.’s are common
- 90% of first and 70 – 80% of repeat UTI’s are caused by E. Coli bacteria
- Every year approximately 1 million South Africans suffer with more than one UTI
- Very few antibiotics reach effective levels against UTI’s, and they invariably return
- Bacteria that cause UTI’s are becoming increasingly resistant to the antibiotics
- Newer drugs therefore spread their effects throughout the body, rather than just focusing on the urinary tract as before
- UTI bacteria imbed themselves in the lining of the bladder, making removal or elimination difficult
D-MANNOSE & BOTANICALS
Vibrant Health’s unique combination of ingredients delivers enhanced value to dietary supplementation with Mannose. U.T. Vibrance combines European D-mannose with carefully selected botanical extracts and powders traditionally used to support healthy urinary tract function. Mannose is rapidly absorbed and poorly metabolized, passing rapidly out through the urinary tract. E. coli love mannose and will abandon the epithelial surface of the bladder to eat and attach to mannose. E. coli attached to free-floating Mannose is readily eliminated when urine is passed.
CRANBERRY AND BLUEBERRY WHOLE FRIUT EXTRACTS SUPPORT MANNOSE
Quinic acid, proanthocyanidins, and other organic acids cause E. coli bacteria to detach from mucosal linings of the urinary tract.
THE DIURETICS Botanical diuretics Bearberry (Uva ursi), Dandelion, Goldenrod and Parsley juice help assure free floating bacteria will indeed be carried away.
Goldenseal, Uva ursi and Goldenrod are botanical antibiotics that may help damaged tissue as it heals from bacterial damage.
Whole cranberry and blueberry as well as dandelion, parsley, bearberry, golden seal and golden rod have been traditionally used to nutritionally support healthy urinary tract function. Modern science now tells us the organic acids and proanthocyanidins of these botanicals may complement Mannose in helping maintain a healthy urinary tract. Most urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by E. coli bacteria invading the urinary tract. Mannose lures E. coli away from UT tissues, allowing it to be passed with the urine. Whole cranberry and blueberry juice and teas nutritionally support healthy UT function by inhibiting the ability of E. coli bacteria to adhere to the linings of the urinary tract. Added diuretic and antiseptic botanicals in UT Vibrance expand and support the action of these core ingredients.
WHY TAKE U.T VIBRANCE?
- It will eradicate E.coli bacteria from the urinary tract
- It will stop itching, burning and painful urination.
- It promotes urinary tract health.
- D-Mannose (rare in any other product available in SA) at doses of 8 to 20 grams per day have been shown to purge E. coli bacteria from the urinary tract.
- Added botanicals support general UT health.