Vibrant Health, a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements, is pleased to announce updates to its top 3 green formulas: Green Vibrance, Maximum Vibrance, and Vibrance (not available in SA due to new government regulations). These advances will lower heavy metal levels and are a response to the modern and legitimate concerns of the marketplace as well as the ever-expanding field of knowledge that guides formulation.
Vibrant Health is a company that prides itself on education and transparency. In response to consumer and industry concern, they have updated their formulas to further lower heavy metal levels with a focus on maintaining and improving the top green superfoods in their product line. Green Vibrance, Maximum Vibrance, and Vibrance have been updated.
For quite some time now we have been compiling actual test data on the heavy metal content of all ingredients available for use in Green Vibrance. The exercise has helped us identify those plants that tend to accumulate one or more heavy metals to a greater degree than others. Our concern over heavy metals has always informed the formulation process, and that is why some potential ingredients never made it into Green Vibrance.
Both significant and subtle changes to the GV formula debut in version 15 as a reflection of our continuing drive to limit heavy metals. As a result, wheat grass and wheat grass juice powder are gone, while oat grass and oat grass juice powder are increased.
Rice bran is eliminated along with its contribution of lead and cadmium, to be replaced by acacia gum fiber, an effective prebiotic and food for intestinal mucosal cells. It helps support digestive health, one of the hallmarks of Green Vibrance.
New arrivals to the Green Vibrance formula include
- Acacia gum fibre, certified organic (Fibergum), 500mg
To feed probiotics and support healthy cell regeneration in he GI tract
- Holy basil 2.5% ursolic acid extract, 100mg
A renowned adaptogen replaces Schizandra extract
- Kale sprouts powder, freeze dried certified organic, 40mg
Kale sprouts join alfalfa and broccoli sprouts to improve nutrient density
- Liverwort (Anenome hepatica) whole plant powder, 40mg
Liverwort replaces Milk thistle silymarin extract for liver health in response to regulatory action against milkthistle in a key foreign country.
- Govanil natural vanilla, certified organic, 35mg
Green foods can always benefit from some help in the “taste department.” Small amounts of Govanil will help block the bitter and astringent taste of certain ingredients in GV.
Ingredients we can bid adieu are
|Wheat grass whole leaf||Milk thistle 80% Silymarin extract||Organic Chicory powder|
|Wheat grass juice||Schizandra, 2% schizandrin extract||Lycopene 5% beadlets|
|Stabilized rice bran||Alaria||Kelp|
- Barley grass juice powder certified organic, INCREASES TO 220mg, balancing the removal of wheat grass juice powder
- Chlorella, cracked soft cell INCREASES TO 1500mg, strengthening detoxification
- Larch Arabinogalactans (FiberAid) DECREASES TO 200mg in an effort to reduce some consumer complaints of flatulence
- Flaxseed, de-oiled, non-GMO certified organic INCREASES TO 300mg to raise soluble fiber content
- Oat grass leaf powder certified organic INCREASES TO 1,895mg, to balance the removal of wheat grass
- Spirulina powder certified organic DECREASES TO 300mg to bring greater balance to nutrient ratios among entire formula
- Tomato fruit powder INCREASES TO 300mg to elevate lycopene levels
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol from Lichen oil) DECREASES TO 1000i.u. under pressure from international regulatory agencies
Maximum Vibrance received complimentary changes to its grass composition as well upgrades to its profile composition and palatability. New chick pea protein has a strong amino acid profile, which means the formula no longer requires isolated amino acids. The protein is highly absorbable and focuses on the entire body, not just muscle. Vibrant Health has found a flavoring company that will allow them to adhere to their full disclosure philosophy. These flavors will be seen in new Maximum Vibrance Vanilla and Chocolate.
About Vibrant Health
Vibrant Health has been family-owned and operated since 1992. All 52 of their products are manufactured in the USA. Their mission is to assist through supplemental nutrition the healing of illness and the establishment of optimal health. Their promise is to design and market the most nutritionally valuable food supplements for the benefit of all men, women, and children. Delivering on that promise is a serious endeavor, and they work diligently toward that end for you.